Just for fun: lunchtime break in the blogosphere. Friends and lurkers: if you haven't done it and would like to do it out of POD-ness, please do :)
1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus.
The Mass (does it count?)
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer.
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
Brown Scapular and the Miraculous medal.
4. Do you have holy water in your home?
5. Do you "offer up" your sufferings?
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
First Fridays. Maybe I'll start First Saturdays :)
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How Frequently?
I try to go twice a week..
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or a Sunday morning Mass person?
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
10. Favorite saints:
St Joseph, St Thomas Aquinas, St John of the Cross, St Teresia Benedicta a Cruce, St John Vianney, St Anthony of Padua, St Thomas More. All the Saints, ora pro nobis!
11. Can you recite the Apostles' Creed by heart?
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
Yes, *I have to!* to survive the day :)
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by an automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?
Yes. And the introit to the requiem when I pass by a funeral.