Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Birth Verse Meme

I found out about this Birth Verse meme from Kevyn, and decided to look up my birthdate. My birthday's easy to remember and I assume, every book in the bible would have a Chapter 2, verse 2, no? :)

So here is what the 4 Gospels (Douay-Rheims) say:


John 2:2
And Jesus also was invited, and his disciples, to the marriage.
Matthew 2:2
Saying, Where is he that is born king of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to adore him.
Mark 2:2
And it was heard that he was in the house, and many came together, so that there was no room; no, not even at the door; and he spoke to them the word.
Luke 2:2
This enrolling was first made by Cyrinus, the governor of Syria.
(Well, this is awkward.. what does it mean?)

I've never managed to remember Bible verses by the book name and numbers... Interesting to see what verses turn up!

No comments: