Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Going home

For me, times to go home have always been times of anxiety and tension. Mostly because of the perception that I have LOTS of work to do and that things would grind to a halt and the sky will fall if I were not there.... etc.

Too often my trip home is not accompanied with joy. Weighted with sense of inflated self-importance, most likely. Too often also, it became an occasion of sin because of impatience, and again, sense of self-importance. Tomorrow I am going home, albeit unexpectedly, and my little resolution is to enjoy as much as He allows, time together with my family.

Before this little post turns into a public confession without absolution, let me stop here and wish you a happy weekend (and also, Feast of Christ the King!) in advance :)

PS: Friends, you know who you are, sorry for the erstwhile silence. Keeping you in my prayers.

No comments: