So, here are my lists, in no particular order:
Favourite 80's TV Shows:
- 21 Jump Street
- Doogie Howser, MD
- Family Ties
- Growing Pains
- My Secret Identity
- The A-Team
(Note that most of them are from the end of 80's... Private TV stations in Indonesia only came in '89!)
Favourite 80's Movies:
- Dead Poet Society
- Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Ark
- Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom
- Blade Runner
- The Goonies
- Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade
Favourite 80's Music:
- U2—"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Police—"Every Breath You Take"
- Debbie Gibson—"Lost In Your Eyes"
- Paul McCartney—"Ebony & Ivory"
- U2—"With or Without You"
- ABBA—"Dancing Queen"
- Rick Springfield—"Jessie's Girl"
- Crowded House—"Don't Dream It's Over"
(I didn't realize that most of my favorite songs are 80's songs! I always thought my kind of songs are the kind that my parents listen to... 50's & 60's & 70's... :p)
It's been quiet on this part of the world... other than we're raising funds for the Philippines landslide victims. I've been mulling about pre-Lent reflection for awhile now (which explains the quiet front)... will write before Ash Wednesday!
I don't know who to pass this Meme onto... not many regular readers here... Albert? :) Anyone who feels like a true child of the 80's! (And don't forget to write me back your blog link!)